Swatchbook takes the use of intellectual property very seriously. It conforms to the requirements set forth in the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)
. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on our website without your permission or authorization, please provide the following information to our DMCA agent, who has provided their contact details below. Any notice of unauthorized use should contain the below at a minimum:
• A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit swatchbook or their agent to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include any of the above referenced requirements may result in ineffective notice. As indicated above, please provide this notice to:
9840 Willows Rd., Ste 200
Redmond, WA 98052
After receiving your notification swatchbook will take the necessary steps to protect the intellectual property of the rights holder, which may include removal of the image. You may not receive notification about the steps that swatchbook is taking regarding your claim. Please be aware swatchbook has a policy for individuals who do not take the intellectual property of other seriously. This policy includes termination for repeat infringers of the intellectual property of others. If you have received a notice that your image was removed due to a copyright infringement claim, you will receive an email containing the details of the counter claim process. For more information on the DMCA we suggest that you consult with an attorney and or review 17 U.S.C. §512